A Fun Fold Card featuring the In The Wild Bundle and designer series paper.
· Stamp Set&Dies: Wild Cats Bundle 155507 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/wild-cats-bundle-(english)
· Card Stock: Basic White Cardstock: 159276 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/basic-white-8-1-2-x-11-cardstock
Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen from 155643
2021–2023 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Pack https://www.stampinup.ca/products/2021-2023-in-color-8-1-2-x-11-cardstock-pack
Window Sheets 142314 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/window-sheets
· Designer Series Paper: In the Wild Designer Series Paper 155817 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/in-the-wild-designer-series-paper
· Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Evening Evergreen Classic Ink Pad 155576 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/evening-evergreen-classic-stampin-pad
· Dies for greeting Stitched Rectangle Dies 151820 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/rectangle-stitched-dies
· Embellishments: none necessary but Genial Gems or Opal Rounds if desired
· Envelope: Basic White Medium Envelopes 159236 https://www.stampinup.ca/products/basic-white-medium-envelopes
· Adhesives: Stampin’ Seal and/or liquid glue; Dimensionals
Tools: Clear Blocks (Bundle recommended - needed to use entire stamp set a, b, c, e) or Stamparatus; Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Snips
· Basic White Cardstock: 2.75”x4” plus 2.75”x1.5 to stamp greeting and die-cut
· Soft Succulent Cardstock: 8.5x5.5” scored at 4.25”
· Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4 side panels: 1 1/8”x4 1/8”; 2 mats: 2 7/8”x4 1/8” (card front plus inner mat); 2 7/8”x1.25” mat for behind stamped die-cut greeting
· In the Wild Designer Series Paper: 4 side panels 1”x4”; centre card front 2.5”x4” and an optional piece for back of inside flap 2.75”x4”
· DSP for Envelope: 5.75”x2.5” plus optional 1.25”x5.5”
· Window Sheet : 5.5”x1.5”
1. Stamp greeting on basic white cardstock strip and additional greeting on inner white piece
2. Glue die-cut greeting on 2 7/8”x1.25” Evening Evergreen mat and inner white piece on 2 7/8”x4 1/8” Evening Evergreen mat.
3. Glue DSP side panels to Evening Evergreen side panels.
4. Glue centre piece DSP to Evening Evergreen 2 7/8”x4 1/8” mat.
5. Die and fussy cut 5 tigers from DSP (2 tigers should be the reverse image of the two on the front).
6. Die cut two plants from DSP.
7. On card base cut down each side at 1.25 up to the 4.25” score line to create two side flaps leaving centre flap.
8. Glue the window sheet at the sides to the two outer flaps.
9. Glue the matted side panels to the front flaps so that the window sheet is hidden at the sides.
10. Adhere the two front tigers to the outer flaps and the window sheet with dimensionals.
11. Glue the two reverse tigers over the front tigers on the opposite side of the window sheet as this will hide the glue dots.
12. Glue the matted centre piece on the centre flap. Adhere matted greeting with dimensionals to top of centre flap.
13. Glue matted centre piece with stamped greeting to the centre inside and the two matted side panels on each side.
14. Glue inside DSP on back of centre flap (optional)
15. Glue tiger on inner left hand side panel and across centre panel so that head is visible when inner flap is down. Add two die-cut plants.
16. Decorate envelope by gluing the 5.75”x2.5” on outside of flap and trimming to fit. Optional: Glue 1.25”x5.5” strip of DSP to bottom of front of envelope and trim if extends past edge.
You now have a fun fold birthday card that any man or boy would love and maybe women and girls too!
If you are in Canada and wish to purchase these products to ship directly to you, shop at https://heritagestamparts.stampinup.net/ and click on Shop Now!
If purchasing less than $200 worth before shipping and taxes, look for this month’s Host Code to receive a thank you card and surprise from me. If your purchase is $200 or more, don’t use the Host Code and you will receive 10% or more of your purchase price in Rewards – means products for free!
If you wish to receive the starter kit of $165 worth of product for $135 plus free shipping in most places and tax included in some provinces, join my team! I promise to support you and spoil you whether you are joining for hobby or business reasons or combination. Click Join!
Xenia Stanford, Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!, Title: Silver
Request a copy of the latest catalogue and a survival kit and/or join my mailing list: Email: email@example.com
Visit my online store: https://heritagestamparts.stampinup.net/
For additional ideas and specials, join my Facebook Group: Heritage Stamp Arts https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeritageStampArts