Reflected in Nature Bookbinding Card
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Created By: Xenia Stanford, Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator.
Designer Series Paper:
Peaceful Place 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper (156394)
Silver Foil 12" X 12" Specialty Pack (156457)
Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s):
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad (149165)
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad (147105)
Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
1-1/2" (3.8 Cm) Metallic Mesh Ribbon (153550)
Black 3/8" (1 Cm) Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897)
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457)
Seal or Liquid adhesive
- Score Basic White at 5.5” and again 1.25” from the 5.5” line to form a fold on the front. Glue the 1.25” folded section to the cardstock.
- Stamp top half of wood/cabin image on the basic white with the Basic Gray ink and stamp the bottom half with Balmy Blue ink.
- Tear the edges of the stamped image and ink the edges with Basic Gray ink.
- Glue the two designer series paper pieces to the corresponding silver foil.
- Wrap the Metallic Mesh ribbon around the centre section of the front piece and along the long side section and glue each down.
- Place the long strip of dsp/foil to the side of the card along the fold. Tie the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon in the middle of the Metallic Mesh.
- Adhere a Black Glittered Organdy ribbon across the middle of the stamped scene where the top and reflection meet. Place this piece on the centre of the card front using dimensionals.
- Brush Wink of Stella across the reflection part of the image and parts of the upper image. Place three Holiday Rhinestones on the upper part of the image.
- Place the greeting and the eagle image on a block or Stamparatus and stamp onto the Basic White strip with Basic Gray ink. Ink the edges with the Basic Gray ink. Adhere the greeting using mini dimensionals along the top of the main image and still reveal the edge of the black ribbon.
- A tip is to use a punch or dies to cut out the centre of specialty paper such as the foil so that you are not wasting the entire piece when it is hidden behind the dsp. I used the die cut piece on the inside flap and then die cut a cabin from the dsp to place over top. See the inside below:
The creator of this tutorial: Xenia Stanford
This sheet is provided for you by:
Xenia Stanford, Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!, Title: Silver
Click here to shop https://heritagestamparts.stampinup.net/
For free tutorials and updates, join my Facebook Group: Heritage Stamp Arts https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeritageStampArts
For additional ideas and inspiration, visit my blog at https://www.heritagestampartsbyxenia.com/
Note: I am part of a group of leaders that have worked together to create these project sheets with one another. We have done this so we can share a variety of project sheets to our team members and customers. We hope you are enjoying these creative inspirations.